And then came Christmas time.
Dad worked nights and week-end shifts, as usual lately. And people started coming in our home! People I had not seen before, which made me cry a little. First came Dad's friend: Aaron, his wife and three sons. We showed them the shore and the San Diego temple. Then came Dad's sister and brother: Nancy, Fidel and children and Uncle Taapai!
We had lots of fun and good moments together. I met with Josiah, my cousin who is the same age as I. And I could tell my brothers were really excited to meet with Tane, Maeva and Naomi.
 |
| Dad, his sister Nancy and brother Taapai |
 |
| The Montero family |
 |
| Noa, cousin Tane and Teva, learning to bodysurf |
 |
| Aunt Nancy and my cousin Josiah |
 |
| Leo and Teva learning the moves |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire