Mamie stayed with us until october 28, as well as Blake, Teanu's brother. The boys enjoyed all the activities coming with having company: the San Diego zoo with Uncle Blake, beach, museum and a great monarch butterfly movie, parks and playgrounds, reading the Wizard of Oz book with Mamie...They also demonstrated how loud and hyperactive they can be when we have guests...
Teanu was asking me everyday when the baby would come and if I was having contractions yet.
Finally, a night came when I couldn't sleep. I was uncomfortable and in pain and dismissed all the irregular contractions as false labor. Around 5 am, Teanu, who hadn't slept with all my moaning, convinced me we should go to the hospital. I reluctantly agreed, thinking we would be back home in a couple of hours. Well, it wasn't false labor, and we came home the next day with a baby boy. The whole delivery was a blessing that I know came because of all the prayers from my family. It was painless and easy, and my body recovered quickly, all of which has been the complete opposite from the previous births. We even found a name an hour before our son was born!
So now announcing:
Ronan Hunter Mataoa
born October 23, 2012, 19", 6'13 lbs.
| Leo trying to figure out this new creature. |
| Ronan, one week old. |
cute cute cute
RépondreSupprimer