And a big one: I'm expecting.
How to put all the emotions in sentences? It would sound irrational. Anger. Frustration. Questions unanswered. Hope. Doubt. Feeling incapable. Exhaustion. Denial. Resignation.
When will peace come?
Wow!!! SO my Mom said to check out your blog because you said you had some news here. ANd I know it may not feel like something to be celebrating right now, nausea, fatigue, etc.... but when babies come as your's have come- the Lords hand is definitely involved. And when the Lord is involved, things will always work out to your best and highest good.
I'm excited and happy for you and Teanu. Idea: My Mom said that you were thinking to cancel your trip to France this summer. Maybe you can take Leo to France for a month or more still, and have energy for it all by having Teanu bring the boys to our home for the month and more. We would love to have them and they would fit right in.... Just a thought.
Wonderful to be expecting together! Congratulations! Love you!
Oh Marie! I hear you...I'm pregnant, too. And the day I found out was a day I was so mad at everyone here in the US, I just wanted to seriously pack up and leave. I didn't feel very happy. But I'm still kind of happy. It can be such a mixed bag. When is your due date? We should meet up after the babies, and do something fun, like ditching the husbands with the kids, and doing a week-end away or something.
Wow!!! SO my Mom said to check out your blog because you said you had some news here. ANd I know it may not feel like something to be celebrating right now, nausea, fatigue, etc.... but when babies come as your's have come- the Lords hand is definitely involved. And when the Lord is involved, things will always work out to your best and highest good.
RépondreSupprimerI'm excited and happy for you and Teanu. Idea: My Mom said that you were thinking to cancel your trip to France this summer. Maybe you can take Leo to France for a month or more still, and have energy for it all by having Teanu bring the boys to our home for the month and more. We would love to have them and they would fit right in.... Just a thought.
Wonderful to be expecting together! Congratulations! Love you!
Oh Marie! I hear you...I'm pregnant, too. And the day I found out was a day I was so mad at everyone here in the US, I just wanted to seriously pack up and leave. I didn't feel very happy. But I'm still kind of happy. It can be such a mixed bag. When is your due date? We should meet up after the babies, and do something fun, like ditching the husbands with the kids, and doing a week-end away or something.
RépondreSupprimer