14 juin 2011

things they say and do

Observational studies:
When I asked Teva to broom the kitchen today after he put away the silverware, he said:
T - No, I can't work a lot in the house. I'm a boy.
M - You mean boys aren't supposed to help at home?
T - Yes
M - And where did you hear that?!
T - Well, Dad doesn't do much in the house.
M - Well, both of you need to learn how to do more at home. Now set the table.
Maybe I have lofty goals.

Unique:
Noa was running around saying he was the backwards hero. When I asked him who was the backwards hero, he said: "Teva made it up. It's a superhero who can go backwards!!"
Now, that is one unique hero that you've probably never heard of.

Forever hungry:
"I'm hungry!!!" is a deafening and maddening sentence I hear a hundred times every day. Noa is forever hungry. He even told me "I don't know what's wrong with my belly but I just ate and it is still hungry".

Leo:
army crawls everywhere, falls, often hurts his face, says mama and dada unintentionally, and is his older brothers' victims.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire